If you could vote for the first woman (or if that was the basis of your vote), who would be your choice and why?

kicknscreamn222

Asked by kicknscreamn222 at 6:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Judge Judy - SHE has experience!! LOL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Ok, so I meant between the current canidates wives....So Mrs. Obama and Mrs. McCain...but funny answer Babylove :)
    kicknscreamn222

Answer by kicknscreamn222 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Well I wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton but that didn't happen. I don't know much about the wives except Cindy McCain stinks at doing speeches.
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 6:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Michelle.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I LOVE Michelle and Sarah is just plain dumb!! ("I can see Russia from my window" - UGH!)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My reasons (a few, anyway) for preferring Michelle..
    I don't trust Cindy McCain. She was a drug addict who stole from her charity to support her habit.
    She doesn't seem as real as Michelle.
    She brought home a child without even consulting with her husband (who does that?!)
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 6:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I really liked Hillary Clinton, she was educated, smart, experienced and did a great job raising her daughter.
    njt320

Answer by njt320 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Michelle is such an itch with a b. I would never vote for her. Cindy has had ups and downs, but at least she has a good strong heart (PS she never stole from her charities when she was addicted. Remember, you libs love pointing this out, she is extremely rich, why on earth would she steal?)
    Anonymous

• Cindy is a crack-head, and she stole drugs from her charities if im mistaken. And she stole someone elses husband there's a real class act for you. But to answer the question. Hilary would get me vote, she's qaulified and is smart and strong enough to take on the old boys club.
    Anonymous

• Cindy's not a crack-head. She was addicted to PAIN PILLS after surgery. It happens to a lot of people and we only hear about it if their in political circles or in the entertainment industry. Also, you can't steal a husband who doesn't want to stole! (sp) Michelle is nice but her husband is just an articulate socialist and I don't want either one of them! Hillary.....she's just a cold fish with a perv for a husband!
    JMO : )
    Anonymous