How much is your electric bill and other utilities in Arizona? adult content

i keep hearing its too expensive. and it depends what city because of which side you face? North, south etc.. how much would someone have to make per hour to have at least 500 left over after rent,groceries, water/power/cell/phone/tv/internet and other bills? my DH wants to go to UTI COLLEGE but he has no civilian experience in the mechanic industry. hes been in the army for 6 years and still a specialist. i wont be working because we have kids. hes the only one whos going to provide. I dont need to get into why i wont work. its just something we cant do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Travel

• I live in avondale, house payment is 895 electric is usually 300 water is somewhere around 60-80. My husband is an E3 and we do fine here.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Your telling me you spend $300 a month so u take 300 dollars out of your 1st or 15th paycheck and pay a 300 dollar bill and ur fine? Your fine could be my worst. we have a $516 car payment and $100 something car insurance. by then we wont have any credit card bills but i like having money left over to save or play with. And gas is 45 a week
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Our cars are paied off, we dont buy anything we cant afford. Yes we are fine. More than fine actually. Already done Christmas shopping and we pay out insurance 6 months at a time. Our home is also 2100 sq. ft.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• This month was only 207 but you dont get used to that because its just not "summer" time right now. During the summer months it goes back up. If you have problems with utilities live on post. Thats the nice thing about living on post you dont pay utilities.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Wow I don't know but mine in Mississippi is very high
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2010