Make it more fun???

My bf says Men are Simple. That I need to spice things up a little bit, add a side dish, something lol. i told him that I dont feel sexy enough to do so & I feel like my preggo belly growing is a problem, he said not exactly. he says shake them hips or something. It was to the point where I was afraid at he'd cheat & he said if I was going to cheat on you I would have already. Just saying lets have sex, doesnt put him in the mood. But I do that just to be funny. I been turned down so much that I gave up even putting effort into it. I dont know how to be sexy, confident, what ever it is he wants. im screwed and not litterally..... :/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• To quote an old Janet Jackson song "What have you done for me lately?".Sex is a two way street and he needs to be pleasing and sweet talking you!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• Just give him head tonight and try a new move tomorrow. He is playing on your prggo emotions and just bing a brat. He'll get over himself.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i up in arms with these one how dare he ask you shake it up a bit what about him why is it when we want sex we are the once to shake it up ,tell dear hubby if he wants a shake ice cream is in the freezer not in the bed room,tell him to move those hips,tell to put something sex on and let him go down on you ,and tomorrow he can learn a new move
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ok well dont tell him lets have sex.. and just start the foreplay etc. i understand the not feeling sexy (im huge.. at least i feel that way 8 1/2 months preggo) though we cant have sex (doctors orders) i still try to give him something every once in a while.. but he shouldnt make you feel like you arent doing enough.. tell him that he can either be happy that he is gettin some or make you uncomfortable and you will take care of yourelf not him..its rude for him to make you feel that way. if he is wanting a little spice he should let you know while the action is taking place not call you out.. gl honey but to help with the confidence.. if he wants a little shake.. shake the bed beside him while taking care of yourself... lol tell him next time if he wants to be more polite about it you might shake it for him. also when you told him you dont feel sexy with the preggo belly he should have said something to make it better
    Ross2010

Answer by Ross2010 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010