I'm soo pissed (vent)

I'm so mad and hurt. Here I have been worried sick all day to find out my df is ok. And he didnt even tell me, his friend that works with him told me! So not only did he not text me to let him know that he was alright, and if his friend has signal then my df does too, but he hasnt been answer my texts for the last 36hrs for what ever reason I dont know! I'm so upset! Oh and I texted him after his friend told me he was alright, and guess what... still no text from him!

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 5:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Well IMO (because of what you wrote) you sound a little clingy.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What is he doing that you would think he wasnt ok?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• do you live together? What was he doing? Maybe a little more info.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yeah what was it he was doing? and is it normal not to answer you?
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• He has a very dangerous job, its rated the second deadliest job
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• he works in another state and its not unusual for him to get back to his hotel and pass out, he works 16hr days, but he always texts me in the morning. read my other posts
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I know you are pissed and upset. About what ever happened to your SO. But maybe you need to stop trying to get a hold of him. Sense it sound like he is either hiding from you or for some reason does not want to talk to you. Let him call or text you. Then bitch him out.

Answer by louise2 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i'm not clingy! He's my df of 4 1/2 yrs and we have 3 kids under the age of 3 together. I need his pardeem card # so I can order them diapers and wipes. and in his line of work I would like to know if something happens to him.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• So fisherman, military or logger/oil rig... which one? either way he working. Wouldnt you have access to the accounts?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• a natural gas rig type thing. He cuts trees down to clear paths for the drill rigs to go through. No I dont have access to the card account. It is a company card for him, you cant get a second card and I dont have the number. Its walmart but I dont have the3 digit security code thats on the back.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 5:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010