• In the Spotlight:

If you won 10 thousand dollars, what's the first thing you would do just for yourself?

I think I'd invest in a new wardrobe. My winter stuff is looking rather shabby this year.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 5:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I need a root canal.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Take care of xmas so I can relax until then.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• car shopping!!!!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 5:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The very 1st thing? a much needed day of pampering!
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Have a spa day! Then go crazy with my kids!
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Pay day! I'd have so much fun becoming debt free! After that there's enough for a fine day out with my family. We'd all get a new hair cut and afterwards go to the movies.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• same here, buy new clothes because I need new clothes in the worst way lol. That is what we plan on doing when DH gets his W2's back this year is first 500 goes to a wooden swing set for my girls because the one we have now we got from someone it was pretty bad, but still usable so we took it, but when summer comes they wont be able to use it because it broke this past summer so we are getting them a new swingset then the rest of it we are using to get me and DH brand new clothes and throwing all of our old clothes out lol. We both so need new clothes
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i would buy new clothes for me then my son then get xmas and put the the rast away
    mommy223326

Answer by mommy223326 at 5:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Massage, pre-pay a bunch of chiropractor appointments, hair cut & maybe color, clothes, teeth. The money would be gone in a heartbeat.
    Anonymous

• pay off debt, go to the dentist and get fillings redone, go to the eye doctor and get top of the line contact lenses, have a fun day at goodwill, put the rest in savings
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010