WHo else uses the Wii fit plus?

I use mine everyday now and its fun but im also lowering my BMI, yay! great workout when i cant get outside cause its too cold or wet.
DO you like yours and what are your fave games on there?

ttfnt20

Asked by ttfnt20 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in

• I use Wii Active 3-4 times a week and I love it!!
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Answer by luvmy4kidsinAL at 5:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I used Wii fit. and ended up blowing out my knee. i just think it was time for it to happen.. is dislocated and I fell while lunging.. ppl laugh but whatever.. im now scared to run cause i torn tendon.. but not trying to scare you.. it works and is fun ... just do proper stretching and wear braces if needed :)
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 5:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Is it a game or the Wii board?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i dont own it a few of my friends do though and i play it there my fav is hula hoop
    asweet_gurl04

Answer by asweet_gurl04 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I hate hula hoop but I force myself to do it, it is annoyingly fun and I'll play for 30 minutes with out really thinking about it. I don't really think it helps that much but it is better than sitting on the couch watching tv. my favorite is the snowball fight and the rhythm parade

lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 8:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i have the game wii fit plus and the balance board ( got it as a combo last february). I have done the hula hoop but didnt enjoy it much, the kids do though lol. I have done the skateboarding one the last couple days and have finally got used to it enough to pass the levels at last. i make sure i start off with the aerobic step after warming up, otherwise im sore before im done for the day. the boxing is fun, an di really enjoy the kungfu. the rhythm parade is good, but sometimes i have trouble unless thats one of my first ones.
    ttfnt20

Comment by ttfnt20 (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yea i use mine i like the sport and the party games
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• LOVE it!
    Liveyourlifeval

Answer by Liveyourlifeval at 7:05 PM on Nov. 8, 2010

• love it too
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2010