Can Ibe having twinniez?

My fiancee and I think we are having twinniez and I need someone to verify. I am growing at a real fast rate, bigger than a singleton pregnancy. I'm exaughsted all the time. I'm constantly hungry and if I'm full I get hungry in 5 minutes. Help me!!!

TeenTwinMom

Asked by TeenTwinMom at 5:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Only way to know is for sure is a ultrasound.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yea, there is no way anyone on here can confirm or deny this for you.
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 5:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What is/are twinniez? If you are asking if you could be pregnant with TWINS you need to have an ultrasound to determine that
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 5:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• See, I can't let my aunt know that I'm pregnant in the least because she'll kick me out to a maternity home or a boarding school for girls only. Every friend of mine that was a girl distrusted me. I'm afraid she's going to find out. I plan on getting my liscense with my SA and getting out of PA soon. What would you do?
    TeenTwinMom

Comment by TeenTwinMom (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• well with me being 2 months pregnant and twins run in my family i eat almost all day...so we are feeling the same way
    Mz.cali

Answer by Mz.cali at 5:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Thanks Mz. cali. I am 8 weeks and 1-2 days pregnant, so I'm in my second month too. When are you due?
    TeenTwinMom

Comment by TeenTwinMom (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am also hungry all day. I do not know if I have one or two, but symptoms are different with every woman and every pregnancy! Good luck! I would also talk to your Aunt. She has a right to know, and you need medical attention for your baby's health.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm 36 weeks pregnant with one and my baby is just big. I grew super fast and I'm hungry all the time. You will only know if you are having twins by having an ultrasound. It's next to impossible to determine if you are having twins or not based on symptoms.
    MarcsWife05

Answer by MarcsWife05 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2010