anyone else in pain?

I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know the uterus is stretching and such but.. my god!! I feel like constant menstrual cramps. or just sharp pains. getting annoying. I dont remember this with my first. but then again that was 7 years ago. i know it will only get worse the bigger I get, but does it lighten up.. anyone around the same week that is experiencing similar feelings??

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think I would call my OB/GYN if I was you. Just to make sure all is okay.
    Janet

Answer by Janet at 6:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I spoke to then a little over a week ago and was told its stretching and "normal". I see him on the 17th.. I do want to make sure everything is ok tho
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I remember with my first the stretching felt like someone was tearing me apart from the inside out. But that was further than 15 weeks.. I think I was about 25 weeks when I started feeling that. I thought, and was sure they were, contractions. But nope. Just stretching! Good luck... It will get better as you go.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i am in pain, for sure. im having twins, and am working full time (with many many breaks during the day)
    i was nervous about my aches and pains and talked them over with my OB-GYN. she confirmed these are completely normal, but to understand what contractions actually feel like.
    i was pregnant 6 years ago for the first time and had no idea what contractions felt like (obviously) but now im prepared!

(and i have been having contractions once or twice a day, weird that my doctor said i SHOULD be having them!!)
    Momof2twinboys

Answer by Momof2twinboys at 7:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I didn't have that kind of pain til after like 28 weeks...
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 8:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm 32 weeks now with my second baby, and yep that stretching was sooo painful. I was told it was becase you're more sensitive with your second than you are with the first, you notice more pians etc. I prob moan about things like this each time I see my midwife and get told its normal everytime lol.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2010