Crossing illegal borders.... adult content

Cross the north korean border illegally u get 12 years hard labor
Cross the iranian border u get detained
Cross the afghan border u get shot
Cross the saudi border u go to jail for life
Cross the chinese border u will never be heard from again
Cross the venezualan border u will be branded a spy and killed
Cross the cuban border you will be thrown in a hole to rot....
However Cross the american border illegally and u get a job, a drivers license, a social security number, welfare, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or money to buy a new house, free education, free health care, and the right to vote without even speaking a word of english this should piss americans off!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• anony...jambo answered the question 6 minutes after the OP did...not exactly break neck speed!! LOL Guess some people don't like those doses of reality mixed in with a dash of humor?! :o)

BTW...I'm not the OP either...I have no need to ever post anonymously!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• It is amazing. Most people forget that other countries have a tougher and better enforced laws in this area.  I've read all sorts of stories on what happens to people illegally in Mexico.  It's not pretty.  We are the most humane of any country out there.  You are fed, medical treatment given, housed.. all before you get shipped back (if you are caught)

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sounds like we got our priorites back a$$wards.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We have needed tighter border control in this country for years. Neither Democrats or Republicans will address and take care of this issue. And it's getting worse because people in the border states are getting shot, killed, and most of it is being done by drug lords. I really hope this new congress will do something about this issue. And you are correct, other nations do not tolerate this behavior. I think some of it is politically made up bs in some countries tho, especially Iran and North Korea.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 6:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I agree with OP. It disgusts me, the way people just flood into this country, with no reprocussions, expecting fair treatment. Even DEMANDING it. Not a citizen, not my problem. They, and their "anchor babies" should be sent back to where they came from.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 11:01 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• LOL...OOORRRR you are an anon talking to herself ;)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Personally, I'm would like to take those who DEFEND illegals in the US and toss them over the border of the NK or Afghan border (just depends on how loud they are and whether I have a headache that day). Just so there is no misunderstanding, those who like to scream racism about the entire mess are the ones who I feel should end up in a third world stable somewhere washing down camel hoohoos and sweeping up dung. For life. Wearing a wool sack that has been dragged through a briar patch. Why? Because they can't be taught that it isn't racist to want criminals punished instead of pampered, or figure out why it isn't good to encourage/reward criminal behavior.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If they want to be here so badly, otoole, they need to come here the correct way. I don't know anyone who has issues with LEGAL immigration. America is all about LEGAL immigrants coming here and creating a better life for their families. However, ILLEGAL immigrants have no business being here. They have already broken our laws just by crossing our borders. They may be the nicest, hardest-working people, but they have still broken the law. It's costing us a fortune to provide for these ILLEGAL immigrants, even if they don't get everything listed in the OP. We need to seal our borders and be harsher about enforcing our laws. We will be thrilled to welcome them to America when they immigrate LEGALLY.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 1:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• BS? Stir up crap? LOL It DOES piss me off. Why should we not talk about it? It's a fact that many people don't know or continue to ignore.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• From the Washington Times “Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to reenter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.”
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2010