All temps above the coverline! adult content

I tried to put my chart on here in another question, but couldn't get it to work so will just write it out in full instead.
All my temps have been up for the past 11 days past ovulation, then a dip of 1 degree, followed by yesterday and today climbing back up (and all well above my coverline)
For the past 2 weeks I have had varying symptoms; dizzy, nauseous, dull cramping, lower backache, fatigue requiring afternoon naps, frequent urination and bloating.
The fact that these symptoms began 2 weeks ago make me wonder?
The cramping that I usually have the day or days preceeding AF are not present so that also has me curious. I will testing if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 6:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have no idea but I am excited to find out what you find out!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have always been hopeful but with the high temps all above my coverline (when I ovulated) and the symptoms that began 2 weeks ago, and the lack of pre menstrual cramping with AF due tomorrow, I am very hopeful this month, opposed to all the others.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• If you're only 11 days past ovulation, and you've had symptoms for 2 weeks, that means your symptoms started before ovulation. If that's the case, it's not due to pregnancy. Pregnancy symptoms don't usually start until implantation occurs, 6-10 days past ovulation. It doesn't mean you can't be pregnant, but if you are, it's probably coincidence.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am 14 dpo and I should've also mentioned that I had a very light and very short period last month. Only 4 days in total (usually 6-7) and one medium flow day followed by 3 brownspotting days (sorry if TMI), so wondering if I actually concieved last month?
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Good Luck!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2010