Do you not go somewhere just because u dont want to deal with your kids?

I wanted to go shopping today, but no one could babysit so I decided not to go. I hate taking them somewhere and then my baby starts crying and I have to sit somewhere and feed him or my toddler starts screaming he wants to get off the stroller. I rather have someone baby sit them or just not go. Maybe when they both get older it gets easier but now taking the babies out is just a no to me.

What about other moms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• I use to be that way, but now my kids are 6 and 17. So the older boy watches the younger one so I can do things by myself.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 6:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I dont blame you when my son was a baby he wouldnt just cry he would scream so needless to say I was a shut in for awhile.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm the same way.......my kids are 2 and 5. They are monkeys!
    Mandy329

Answer by Mandy329 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We have 4 and it's agreed between us that neither one of us will be out with all 4 by ourselves. I usually do my shopping on my husband's off days on before or after he goes to work.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have two that are 19 months apart. I have NEVER not gone somewhere bc I had the kids. I don't have anyone to watch them and DH works all the time. So if I need to go get groceries or run to walmart or go to the mall I have always taken them. They are 4 and 5 now and I have no issues taking them to any store with me. Have they thrown fits, yes, have they both run in oppoiste directions in a store, yes, but I deal with it and keep going....or nothing would ever get done.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• the only place i don't go is out to eat at a nice resturant. my middle child is just a headache lol. i can do shopping, etc. with the two younger in the stroller and the older one walking with me, but my middle child is just a handfull and doesn't like to eat anyway, so a resturant would just be a lot of stress for me!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm with you. I'd rather stay home than make me and the kids miserable trying to shop....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• haha i sure do!
    HaRlEiGhSmOmMa

Answer by HaRlEiGhSmOmMa at 5:15 AM on Nov. 8, 2010