what do you think would be a real bad situation to be in?

i think it would be without a place to live and no money

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• running for you life from your insane soon to be ex-husband who just abducted your middle child, having to live in a safehouse because he is stalking you, trying to kill you... yeah, fun stuff.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:09 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• that would be a bad one

honesty33

Comment by honesty33 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Oh jeez. I wouldn't want to go through any of that. .....but I maintain that having your head stuck up an elephant's bumm would be a real bad situation to be in! lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Being in the hospital with your sick child
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Having diarrhea in public and no restroom anywhere...lol
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I've been in the situation the OP described. It is bad.  We're out of it now, but we are always aware of how close we are to it possibly happening again.  It's very scary when you have no one to turn to, no matter what your situation is.  It's like Blanche said in  A Streetcar Named Desire - “I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.”  That's what we had to do. Thank God there are still good people in this world.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2010