Do you associate with any of your neighbors?

Are you real close with any of them or do you just wave and say hi when your all outside?

Do you have BBQ's and such type get-togethers or can you just as well do without them??

How would you handle a situation with a neighbor that was supposedly your friend and their children friends of yours and then all of a sudden you feel like they are telling you in a round about way that they want nothing to do with you or your children?

Asked by Autumnlover68 at 7:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• For some reason my husband and I have always had neighbors from hell. I don't know what it is...we are magnets. Sooo no we do not fact we have a no tresspassing order on our current ones for shooting a gun in the direction of our son. Crazy people!!! answer the second half of your question..if my neighbors implyied that they did not want anything to do with our family...I would make sure that it was not an off hand comment or a mis understanding of some sort. It happens so often. You may just say,,,you know the other day you said something that has left me confused. Then tell them your concerns about what they said. I have a crazy sense of humor and am often misunderstood. HOpefully that is all that it is. If not...find some more friends!!! like mom used to say..there's more fish in the sea. Hope it works out!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• We just wave, and occasionally have a short conversation. Don't really have much in common with any of the neighbors. We are the youngest couple around here.

Answer by kaysha at 8:38 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• All of my neighbors are older-like in their 70-80's. We do quite a bit of socializing with them. It's so nice!!

Answer by hohaas at 10:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2008