any younger users feel personally attacked when they ask questions?

ive asked many questions on here about advice ect.. and i always get mothers that say nasty things to me! or call me little girl when i even post without them knowing who it is.. who are they to judge us!? right.. just feeling a little upset i only joined to have fun not be attacked or discriminated on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• thats the c-m rule here I swear be as rude as you can be lol good luck
    Anonymous

• so cruel no one knows anyone how can they talk about them and who answers questions just to bitch at them... GET A LIFE ALL YOU OLD HAGS
    Anonymous

• LOL I am 32 - don't feel young, but I get accused of being young all the time! Tell the nasty broads to blow it out their a$$! Ha ha
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Oh yeah, I've had that too. I posted a question like this before and someone pointed out to me that there are a bunch of women on here. Get a bunch of women in one place and it's bound to be caddy. They obviously don't realize people raise their children differently. I think it honestly makes people feel better if they make someone else feel worse. Don't take offense to it, they're just bored and don't have anything else better to do....
    amyofthejungle

Answer by amyofthejungle at 6:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• When I was younger, I used to be attacked for my inexperience and now that I'm a bit older, I'm attacked if I offer (only when solicited) the benefit of my experience; I believe that in our modern day, most people have lost the ability to maintain some tact and decency and truly don't know how to have a normal conversation. It's apparently easier to hide behind a computer and spew insults. How sad.
    Anonymous

• yeah seems all the nasty comments are anonymous.... funny thing!! its like oh this is a little girl blah blah UM WHERE DID I state my age.. and being younger than you means what... no one knows where ive been, experienced or anything... i would have never made this stupid account if i knew i wouldnt continually get nasty comments
    macklyn

Answer by macklyn at 6:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• ignore them I dont know why some women are so mean on this site there are some women that are very nice as weel I guess we just have to deal with it
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lol well I meant well de de dee
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 8:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i feel like it for a while.its like older moms think we don't know what we are doing.i answeres someone question and got rude comments.its like they are our kids we raise the way we want to raise them i say.
    babyjoe21

Answer by babyjoe21 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Hi,

Please report any inappropriate activity by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page. You can report posts on the group by clicking on 'report this post/reply' at the bottom of every post.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008