Two Positive tests- 6 month old & 3 yr old What to do!

I need advice from those of you have had children close together. Im quite scared.. I have difficult pregnancies. Got out of a 4 year marriage. Have an amazing boyfriend. I know he'll make a great father. Just at a loss of words right now. In shock... Advice?

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My 2 kids are 15 months apart. It is not easy, but it is so worth it. You will do fine and everything will work out the way it is supposed to. I've been thinking about having another, but really don't know if it's the right time right now. Mine are 18 months and almost 3.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• advice? Breath. Take it one day at a time.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Girl, rock it!! I have a almost 5yr old..step mom to a 3 yr old, hubby and i have a 1yr old, and due w/ another very soon! We have a his, mine, ours, thing going on! I have had very difficult labors.. but you can do it! You will love this one just like you do the others...just never forget to focus on the relationship.. married or not!! Good luck!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my advice that is going to be a ton of work,.. probaly should have gotten on birth control right after you had your last one.,, thats my opinion. i have two and after lola on my second doc appointment, i got the mirena, you can get it taken out whenever you are ready to have another one. ive had it for 2years now and its awesome..
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 7:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well that advice won't really help her unless she has a time machine, danielle. and mirena was ok for me, but was causing heart problems and weight gain for me, so I got mine taken out.... another piece of advice, try to lower stress levels by getting out every once in a while to do something for just yourself, even if only for a few hours a week. Try breathing exercise and cutting out any unnecessary stress. Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 7:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I have 3 kids 2 and under it takes time but you'll get hte hang of it, it will be alot of work but u can do it . good luck!
    april_f

Answer by april_f at 7:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• probaly should have gotten on birth control right after you had your last one

Wow, what great advice!! ??? Though advice typically focuses what can be done not what HAS been done.

Anonymous

• My advice. First, be thankful. Even if you have a difficult pregnancy or have had in the past, you and your children are healthy and have each other. Top that with a wonderful man who will make a wonderful father and you have so much to be thankful for, and so much more than many women have. Next don't be afraid to lean on your man. Talk to him, tell him how you feel and what you need. For a long time I felt awkward communicating w/ my husband if I felt scared or insecure, but once I started to tell him if I was getting stressed or worried he always seems to know just what to do to make me feel better. Don't stress, your children are one of the greatest blessings you will ever have in your life. Take everything, even their messes and tears, as a gift.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Theres not really much to do except take it one day at a time!
    MarcsWife05

Answer by MarcsWife05 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• have your baby. it is a blessing for you. i have a 3 year old, a 7 month old and i'm close to 9 weeks pregnant.
    bless yourself even more and marry your boyfriend. :)
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 3:47 AM on Nov. 8, 2010