Why do people think other people are idiots?

Little vent here. Why lie about benign little things? Why are people so afraid to stand behind their actions? If you do something, and there is a definite reason behind it....then just say so. Please don't act like everyone else is so stupid, or you're so slick that no on will know the difference if you bold-face lie about it. Thank you for listening.

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Because most people are cowards and will only say and do things behind your back or in ways that they think you won't know it's them. They don't want you to be mad at them so they try and hide what they do. Two-faced.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Because we judge people by our own standards so of course we are going to recognize an idiot...LOL!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 7:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Well, because some of them generally are idiots.
    Did the vent help? If not, feel free to vent some more. I'm serious. If it helps, do it. We can ALL sympathize I'm sure.
    Like, I had a neighbor that lied about everything. I don't think she told the truth about anything. According to her, she had every damn job that had anything to do with whatever problem any of us was having. Money issue? She worked at a bank. Child care issue? She worked at a daycare. Child acting up? She worked at a 'facility'. She worked as a social worker. All that while being married to a soldier for 10 years, having 4 kids, and moving. She is 37 and told us she has 20 years of daycare experience. Oh, and her medical female problems. Oh man! So, yes, I know what it's like to know someone that lied like there was no tomorrow. Why did she do it? IDK. She burned her bridges here. For what? She's an idiot. Worse, couldn't even take care of her kids.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• k
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• anytime
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think everyone else who does not meet my way of thinking are idiots to me but are very intelligent in their world. Oh well that is their issue not mine LOL also lies, betrayal and stupidity always finds a way to smack the one doing it on the head in the future....

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:04 PM on Nov. 6, 2010