Anything for Stretch Marks?

It was 8 months into my pregnancy and that's when those stretch marks got me!! I have them on my sides like four of them about 2 or 3 inches long and on the insides of my things. Ugh. It's driving me nuts, and I was wondering if there is a REAL product out there to get rid of them?? Help me!

MissNadia

Asked by MissNadia at 6:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Mederma? Supposed to be for scarring I think the company has something for stretch marks. In reality they just fade. When you tone up again that helps. Using extra moisturization lotions, etc. I used Vitamin E oil after my son, it helped keep them moisturized so they didn't get too bad and they felt better after I had them.
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 6:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Palmers has a cream for preventing stretch marks and one for fading them too. I used this when I was pregnant, and I don't have a single one. Avon also has a stretch mark cream that probably works better. If you're interested, you can order some off my personal website at www.youravon.com/jcbodie. I gave a sample to a friend of mine, and she was really pleased with the results.
    sweetsauce

Answer by sweetsauce at 8:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2008