What are your kids getting for Christmas?

I have not fully made a list yet but my boys (11 and 13) are getting the xbox 360 kinect, my mom ordered it for them, and I think my DD is getting either a new bike, or more of the doll furniture for her babies. Now I need to figure out what else they are going to be getting because my mom always sends more money for me to shop for them from her, and I will hopefully have enough money this year to get them 3-4 presents from us. What are your kids getting, maybe I'll get some ideas lol.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Holidays

• my kids already wrote to santa....they like to be early just like momma lol. so my boys want that r/c walking ironman and they asked santa to bring baby sister a doll with a stroller. what me and hubby are getting for them is a wii with a couple of games. i guess for the baby i will get some of those weebles. of course santa will also bring some stocking stuffers (card games, a dvd, a cd and some wind-up toys), and that's it at our house.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I've got most of my lil man's gifts already. He's getting a Thomas the train fold up and go train set, a dora digital camera (yes my son loves Dora) and a few other things.
    JenPrincess88

Answer by JenPrincess88 at 7:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Not to much... Ds has a jacket, shirt, remote control car and army men in the closet and I will get him 1-2 more things if I can swing it
    DD had an outfit and a book in the closet. I will try to get her a Dora Backpack and a Tiana Doll.
    They have Toy Story 3 int he closet to. I want to get them the Wii paint game if I can find it used.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my boy is 7 he is getting legos, thats his favorite no matter how many sets he has.. and xbox kinect and games.. lola 2- princess stuff barbies and learning stuff
    danielle_hanna

Answer by danielle_hanna at 7:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• im not sure. so much stuff.. cannot decide!! but def. trying not to go overboard this year!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• 13 year old girl, a new flat iron and money. Twins age 9 girls, desk/vanity table. 2 year old son, stinky the garbage truck maybe.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Ds age 5 -the R/C ironman, Playmobil pirate ship,teck deck & flip trick sets, a pogo stick, a skateboard and a snow board, some books, and moon dough. DD age 7 &1/2 R/C barbie corvette, barbie swim school puppy, crystal growing set, magic set, aquasand, pogo stick, and snowboard.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Nothing!! LOL, we're Jewish :)) I did have my 11 year old and my 4 year old give me their "Chanukah lists" of things they want yesterday. My husband and I will look at them sometime this week and pick out which items we will give them. Chanukah starts Dec 1.

My 4 year old's birthday happens to be December 25, so he will be getting a new car bed for his birthday.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My son - so far a pillow pet, but I have no idea on the other 2 things
    My daughter -a pillow pet, a new princess costume with a wand and a princess tiana kitchen set.

I know my mother will go overboard, so I am glad we only do 3 presents per child, and money is tight this year.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My son 5- yet another trios set, books, dvd, a transformer and a hotwheels trick track or something like that. Plus some clothes, and he is only getting as much as he is because I hit a couple of yard sales and got the books and movies for next to nothing and the trio was on clearance so it was also next to nothing.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010