What do you think? adult content

My af is suppose to start today and i have no symptom of it showing up. My cervix feels higher then it usually Is and is soft. Its usually hard! And i have white creamy moucos. Should i make a app for the doctors or should i wait a lil longer?

mellibear

Asked by mellibear at 7:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait just a little longer. AF can surprise you to 3 days from when you expect her! Take a HPT in a week if she still has not shown up.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 8:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Ok thanks for the advice :-)
    mellibear

Comment by mellibear (original poster) at 8:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I am due to start AF tomorrow and I feel 'good' but normally would be taking XStrength Tylenol for the past couple of days due to cramping already. We'll see what happens and then I will be testing too! Good luck to you! Hope you get the answer you're hoping for.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I would wait a few more days.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Yeah same as me i'd usually be taking ibuprofen all the way till i start. Good luck too you to i'm crossing my fingers for both of us :-) i'll test next weekend if she don't arrive
    mellibear

Comment by mellibear (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• why the doctor? cant you take a test at home first?
    Anonymous

• Well doctors are free its such a waste of money using pregnancy tests.. Esp when theyre neg and also if i have not started then i'll get the tablet that helps get my cycle back on track
    mellibear

Comment by mellibear (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You have free doctor visits? You must have wonderful insurance then. I have to pay $50 every time I go! Its ways cheaper to go to the dollar store & pick up a test!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Where do you live? I have medicare. In australia you don't pay for tests. There free... And we don't have dollar stores that sell pg tests
    mellibear

Comment by mellibear (original poster) at 1:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2010