I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS......

Gals.. I need yalls point of view on this.
My bf is always talking about me getting pregnant and he wants me to give him a daughter [he already has 2 boys] and blah blah. For everything is "OMG ur pregnant, I want u to give me a girl and for her to look just like u." I mean he is ALWAYS talking about me being pregnant but then he acts like no he doesnt want me to get pregnant...
Im like what the hell...why does he do this? Why would he act like this.
I wants yalls opinion and see how yall would feel if ur bf or husband would do this.
THANKS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Im sure he loves you and really does want a girl but he dont like the chance that it could be a boy or he's scared about it being a girl... fathers dont like all the responsibility that comes with having a girl... they are alot harder than boys... just sit him down and ask him and tell him u wont get mad at whatever he has to say... but u really cant get upset for how he feels... that is very important
    Anonymous

• I got 3 daughters he can borrow if he really thinks he wants one!!! ATM they are driving me NUCKIN' FUTZ!!!!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• tell him you cannot promise him a girl. what happens when it comes out a boy. will he leave? then you are stuck with a man who resents you for not having a girl.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Marry him first... see if he can make that commitment, THEN give him his baby and explain it might not be a girl.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2008