Do you love your house or do you want to move?

If I could move I would. It is too small for the 4 of us, no place to store anything, and I really want the kids to have a playroom. But money wise, moving is not happening for awhile

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I lived in a 3600 sq ft home a few yrs back and it was so hard to keep up with, it was the house I grew up in.... We now live in a 1540 sq ft home, and it's so much easier to keep up with... It's also more economical to heat/cool, and maintain. I guess I'm getting old but I like everything on one level and no stairs to climb... Even without a mortgage I wouldn't want to live in the other house no matter what... Even with a mortgage here, it's cheaper to live in our smaller home... So no, I'm very happy here.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Both. I love my house, but we've outgrown it. We're planning to build a house that should be finished by June. I am looking forward to the space, because the house is more than double the size of this house, but it's going to be hard for me to leave.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love where we are. We've lived in the same house since we built it 38 years ago and we have no plans to move.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love my house it's just sitting in the country and I really want to bein town but Hubby was a farm boy and can't stand living in town
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• No, I love our house. It is big and has plenty of extra rooms and tons of storage for the 5 of us. Cleaning it isn't very fun though. lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love our house. 3 b.r. 1 bath, l.r., d.r., eat in kitchen and full basement. I do wish we had and extra room. Some neighbors have a den when they walk back of d.r. Love it but whatever. We can afford it so we stay.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I really like our house. It is tight with the five of us but in a few years hopefully the upstairs will be finished and then in a few more years the basement will be finished and hopefully I will love it! :)
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 8:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love my house and I pray we get to keep it. Waiting on a negotiator at BOA to decide our fate. Scary stuff.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My house and I have a love hate relationship. Its long and narrow, a "shot gun" house. and the 2 bedrooms we do have are very tiny. Its a super tiny space for 4 people and a dog and cat. I feel vey cramped most of the time. But, then again it has a nice big backyard and a nice front porch and its better than some other places we have lived. If I could financially do so, I would move in to a larger house- just one more bedroom and a more square shaped living room as ours is very narrow.
    XxPixiesworldxX

Answer by XxPixiesworldxX at 8:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Both, Love that my house is paid for, has storage space, big enough for all us for the momment, big back yard for the kids, off streeet parking, Hate that it is old, needs work, hard to keep clean, no garage, not the best neighbor hood. I would move it fit our finances and my children could attend the same school.
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 8:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010