Think My husband is Cheating

My husband never wants to have sex anymore. all he wants to do is play on are computer... He hardly ever wants to kiss me anymore and when he gets home he runs right to the bathroom... When we get into fights he trys to blamm it all on me an make me feel like shit... He has lied to me so much in the past that i cant even believe a word that he says anymore... And the person that i think he is cheating on me with is on my myspace and she only messages me when I have a nasty mood set... like to day my mood is pist off and it say that I know what you did and ill get even.... Its like she wants to find out if I am mad at her.... or if I know anything!

Any of you have any Idea's on how I can find out the truth... any help will be appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you already know the truth. If you believe your husband is cheating and he's lied to you so much in the past, then why continue the relationship. Especially if he's doing it with someone you know! I say get out now, there's no sense it dragging on a relationship. Cheating or not, you clearly don't trust him. And without trust no relationship will survive. You deserve better then that!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Well, first off has he ever cheated in the past? if so I think you should approach him a different way because then he'll think your just 'not over' the past.. you know what I mean? But if he hasn't I would set him down and first ask why you don't have sex or aren't in anyway intimit anymore. And then base your next questions on how he answers it. He could be stressed out about something, such as money. I know that's always an issue! But just be honest with him, keep your guard up, definitely if your suspicious, to look for anything not right, ya know? And about that woman on myspace - if you don't know her personally, find out how he does. Hope this help. And I hope he isn't... you can message me anytime if you need =]
    MissNadia

Answer by MissNadia at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• agreed.
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 6:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Other than her asking u all that why else do u think its her?
    Does he have a myspace?
    && If he does do u have his password?
    How long have u been with him?
    Has it always been like that or did t just started recently?
    Anonymous

• This girl works with him and he talks to her all the time... I know the girl and have talked to her several times. He hasnt cheated in the past that i know of but he has done some things that make me think he has.... He has hidden male enhancment pills in the trunk of are car... i cant just leave without knowing for sure... we are married and just had a son 3 months ago....
    Anonymous

• It just started recently
    Anonymous

• Well, if he runs to the bathroom right away... follow him! See what he's doing, or washing away.

You could always go this route, msg the girl or call and say I know what you did... she might admitt it! It's worked before for people!

I also think you know the answer... so confront him. Tell him you KNOW.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I tried telling him that i know but he says that he hasnt done anything wrong.... he wont admit it at all and i dont want to say anything to the girl cause i figured i could find out more from her myspace if she didnt think i knew anything
    Anonymous

• shoot talk to her and let her tell you what is going on cuz obviously it is something if she keeps bothering you. hell why else would she keep responding to your mood. and it does sound like he is cheating if it isn't her it is someon for sure.
    sniyah

Answer by sniyah at 7:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• But she's probably not stupid enough to post anything on Myspace... do you have acess to his e-mail/myspace/phone records??? I'd follow him... lol and for sure into the bathroom... SMELL IT! hahaha. Sorry... I had too.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2008