question?

Im due on my period on tuesday, and i am starting to get pains which im guessing is period pains, also i keep having hot flushes.... If i was pregnant i wouldnt be getting these symptoms would i ...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I got hot flashes from about 2 days after i conceived.... i also passed out 3 times in the first 4 weeks... u would but usually a new mother dont relize them with her first child
    Anonymous

• I felt like my period was coming for about the first month.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• thats what happen with me when i first found out i was pregnant i would kick the covers off and i would have to ac on in snowy weather my hubby look at me like i was crazy he would be freezing and i would have the ac on then the heat it went back a froth
    Anonymous

• I get hot flashes sometimes before my period. Just the hormones.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I had period like cramps throughout my whole pregnancy.. It's ligiments stretching or at least that's what the dr. told me. And it actually got pretty bad toward the end.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yeah my period would be due monday, (tomorrow) and I found out I was pregnant last week on Thursday only because I spotted some pink earlier last week and I've been craping lightly on and off for like 1-2 weeks.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 4:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2008