site?

I am looking for a site where i can store recipes that i find or make up. I like the fact that most sites lets you save them to your favs but i want to find just one website that i can put them all on. I'd prefer one that not everyone can see the recipes because I do not want to take credit for recipes i like but did not come up with. thanks for your help in advance. Have a great weekend!!!

iluvmymomasboys

Asked by iluvmymomasboys at 8:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Why can't you just create a file on your computer?
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i was doing that but that takes up a ton of space. thats why i am trying to find a place online to store them that way it doesn't take up so much space.
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• What about copying your recipe file to a disc? I did that with graphics, and it does free up the space, while keeping your information in one place.  You could try Google or Yahoo. Once you set up an account, there's space for Notes that you can keep private.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think i found a site called springpad.com it so far is really neat. thanks for yalls help!!!!
    iluvmymomasboys

Comment by iluvmymomasboys (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Have you looked into AllRecipes.com? They let you save external links to recipes, as well as anything on the site in your recipe box.
    christinab313

Answer by christinab313 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I use www.mealsmatter.org. It's free, you can use their recipes or add your own, and I can create a menu plan and grocery list. You can make your recipes public or private on there.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 11:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010