What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you with someone famous?

I once literally bumped into Zsa Zsa Gabor while walking down a Manhattan Street. She was with a really handsome man and he asked if we were ok. It was hysterical because she really is one tough woman. ANyone else?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Entertainment

• My friend was in Las Vegas for a convention once & she got food poisoning. She was in the elevator going back to her room & Andre Agassi got on the elevator with her. She was excited. But also sick. She puked in the elevator with him. I'm sure he wasnt very impressed lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I told the lead singer of Herman's Hermits that his British Invasion late night infomercial kept me sane during my son's first week or so of life because it was on all night. He looked at me like I was crazy. I also asked the guys in Slaughter if signing autographs all the time got boring. I guess it's better than me swooning at their feet like they expect.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The only famous person I ever met was the kid who played Dennis The Menace on TV (Jay North). That, in itself, is pretty funny.  Our family did see Jennifer Jones, the movie star, at an amusement park on Long Island. She and her family had body guards & police who pushed past all of us "common folk," so they could get on the rides first. That was ridiculous.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 9:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2010