Should I take her e-mail address off my address book?

My son's friend's mom who I became friends with over the years has been blowing me off except on facebook. She never texts me or e-mails me now and acts like a country girl since I live up north where she used to live. It has been over a year that she had a heart attack and she is completely a changed person. She will ask for stuff that she can not find down south and then act like really phony llike she is my best firned. But then after she gets what she wants she has selective friendship memory. The crazy part is that she will come up north and say she will see us never shows up but then be up our a@@e@ the whole time we are down south. Is she a fair weather friend or worth keeping? I feel bad for my son, but what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OK, it seems like you have already made up your mind, Anonymous. If your son is being used and hubby hates them, cut her out.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My first resonse is fair weather friend. I would give it some more time.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• really dancinthe rain?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My gut is telling me to get rid of the opportunist , plain and simple. She is a phony and then I feel bad for my son because his son plays the I don't have any friends down here card and my son falls for it all the time. My hubby can not stand her husband either.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my son's friend
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010