What kind of stockings should I buy for my infant?

This is my first girl so naturally I am buying up all kinds of beautiful holiday dresses. What are the best type of stockings to buy for a 3-6 month old? I have seen thin ones and ones that are a tad thicker. Also what colors go best with the xmas type dress (your reds, greens, etc) and the black maryjane shoes that go with the dress? I can picture it in my mind all day but having everything on may not look as good as I thought. Last, where should I buy these? Thanks ladies!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 9:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• i still get the thick stockings for my dd in the winter.. i like the white ones with her christmas dress and black mary janes :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I like using off white with dresses that are darker ( but don't have any white them of course) to kind of brighten it up. Red is always cute but it is so hard to match.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Baby tights sold next to the baby socks. No one color looks best with all dresses. Get a variety of colors - black, white, cream, brown.
    Anonymous