What is your Sunday routine?

dancinintherain

Asked by dancinintherain at 9:33 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• coffee, make breakfast, more coffee, feed everyone, more coffee. coffee foe SO, breakfast for so, more coffee... decide what to do with our day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• sleep in,read the paper,eat cinnamon buns

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I go to work from 6:30 am and return around 12 pm. DH makes lunch for us while dd naps and I take a shower... and then the rest of the day we do whatever we feel like doing.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Coffee, milk for the kid, wake husband, more coffee, breakfast, go to supermarket, play with kid, nap time, more coffee, run errands, dinner, TV/reading, bed. There may be a shower in there somewhere.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We have a 1and 2 yr old. We get up when they get up....between 7:30-8:30. Then we all eat breakfast at the table. Clean up breakfast. Shower and get ready for church, which is a mile up the road and at 11. Lunch 12:30. Naps 1:30. They sleep about 2 hours. Then we play, maybe get some groceries.....now that it is cold out, not outside play time. Then normal dinner and evening routine.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I work in the morning and then come home and start dinner, usually in the crockpot. Then I usually relax. It's the one afternoon I give myself to do whatever I want!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010