Anyone play guitar?

Just curious. My dh wants to teach me, but I've never really sparked an interest.

buzymamaof3

Asked by buzymamaof3 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i can play notes, but not chords...and not that well either lol i took a guitar class in high school just b/c it was the only elective left besides pe
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I wish I could play, and I wish my DH could play. That's hot!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I used to play acoustic and electric and i also tried a little on a 12 string but that one was kind of hard, but i enjoyed it very much. My brother taught me and it was mostly rock music like Alice in chains and stuff like that, but its been 7 years since I've played so I'm sure I'm pretty rusty.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 9:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I do! and write songs. I used to hang out with musicians all the time and jam with them and I used to be a regular at open mics. Since being a mom and not seeing those friends I havent had any inspiration lately. But I did pick up my guitar a few days ago!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I can play chords. Mostly I just play praise songs to sing in church though. Or to accompany me when I sing solos.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My dh and I teach kids guitar classes. Beginner and Jam Band Lab where they learn power chords and other basic techniques. Way fun!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I play some... I can play some Nirvana, David Bowie, Metallica, Alice in Chains, etc... but I've yet to master an entire song lol. My fiance is going to get me a sparkley pink Daisy guitar for Christmas, so hopefully I'll be able to complete learning a full song at some point in the future lol
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 8:59 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• The first thing is: Do you want to learn? If not, its not fair to your daughter. Go on-line to see if there is some free down-load video's to watch. Try it while your daughters not home. You'll know if you want to bother with it after a few times. If you are enjoying it, then approach your daughter and ask her to teach you. It makes it a win win situation. Oh, if you can't find anything on-line, go to your library 2 see if they have something available. See if they have something in the children's section. Sometimes they way they explain it isn't so complicated as the adult verson. Hope this helps.
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 9:07 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• i dont play it but i always wantd 2, so u try it out nd let me kno how it is
    lUvBaByCaRsOn

Answer by lUvBaByCaRsOn at 7:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2010