what is the cost for- getting your tubes tied?

1wildpaul

Asked by 1wildpaul at 9:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not a clue, my insurance covered it since I had mine done while I was still in the hospital after giving birth to my youngest (I wanted it done, they said they'd cover it as long as I did it within 24 hours of birth, still in the hospital). And sure enough, they covered 100%. I birthed vaginally, it took a whole surgery the next day to do it.
    Anonymous

• I did a csection and my doctor said he didnt mind doing it for free since he would be working around there anyway. So it didnt cost us anything either
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I had a c-section and a tubal for my third. I don't think there was any additional cost. At least there wasn't to me.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010