How many presents are you giving your LO for their 1st Christmas?

CaseySD

Asked by CaseySD at 9:40 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• Probably more than I am intending to right now. I know she won't remember this Christmas, but I'm always thinking about the pictures she'll be looking at in the future. I also have to keep in mind that relatives are going to shower her with gifts, also. I'm aiming at about 5 + stocking stuffers, but I usually go overboard at Christmas with everyone anyways, so who knows?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• We gave him and then them 1. They got things from others. Plus tons of gifts isn't how either of us were raised. Now, the grandparents they get the kids the big gifts, some clothing. When our kids are older we also decided with the whole Santa thing, 1 gift will come from
    Santa and the rest from us. They need to know mommy and daddy gave them their things, not think everything came from santa.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I remember for my son, I went to Toys R Us and bought a bunch of things he was going to need anyway. We even wrapped diapers. It was more so the other kids wouldn't think Santa forgot the little one. A few toys, clothes, teething things, a sippy cup, wipes, diapers, etc...
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My twins will be 8 months old on Christmas and they are each getting a toy or 2 and some clothing.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 10:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• 1...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• i am on my third child and my husband and i just try to make it seem like the baby got alot too..both my older kids get the same amount we make sure its even so there is no fighting over who go more so same with the baby...he will get a few toys, some clothes and the necessities with be wrapped lol
    mikenjess

Answer by mikenjess at 10:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• we have 4 kids, and one on the way, no matter how old they are they each get about 15 presents!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 7, 2010