tmi. panty question. adult content

im 28 weeks pregnant and have been in the hospital for preterm labor pains 3 times in the past week... now everytime i go to the bathroom i have this greenish snot looking stuff in my panties or when i wipe... PLEASE TELL ME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO SOJMEONE ELSE AND WHAT IS IT???

christina110

Asked by christina110 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mucus plug
    Anonymous

• I'd call your doc or ob, or L&D - green colored stuff could mean an infection. I've never heard of the mucus plug being green.
    Anonymous

• Could be either. A mucus plug can be green. But it's worth a call for sure to rule out an infection.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Have it checked but it may just be increased discharge or it may be signs of infection.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't think it's the mucus plug; that looks more yellow-snotty. I'd contact your OB asap.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I don't know it could possibility be the mucus plug but i would make an appointment to see that doctor to just be sure of what it is!
    EricaB2010

Answer by EricaB2010 at 4:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010