Whats your favorite Holiday? Why?

1Giovanni

Asked by 1Giovanni at 10:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly love them all. I am a military wife and it's hard when you are away for any holiday. Even when you make great friends and have those holidays with those friends you consider family, it isn't the same as if you were home with your 4 generations of loved ones.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I love Christmas! Especially now that I have kids. I love all the decorations and I love the look of excitement on my son's face when we put the tree up. I can't wait to see what my 5 mo old thinks this year!
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• christmas because of what it means to me and just doing and giving to those who might not have is so rewardingi just love to see people smile and cry when they are truly thankful just them knowing that they are loved and to watch the facs light up speak for themselves
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Christmas!! Love it, all the traditions and all the hype leading up to it, love the christmas music and love shopping for others for hours and hours just to find that perfect gift. Christmas light and decorations and candy canes and Oh just EVERYTHING about Christmas I love!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My Birthday!!! My DD Birthday!!! We go all out
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:12 PM on Nov. 7, 2010