Wtf?!?

Monday I went to the hospital because I thought I was having a miscarriage.They took blood, put a cathater in me, did an external and internal ultrasound and later she put one of those things in me that opens me up so she could take swabs to check for STD's well after hrs of tests I went home because everything was fine.well last night me and my SO had sex,Afterwards he was acting wierd and then he asks me why it was so easy for him to "put it in"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Because its always tite and it hurts but this time he had no trouble getting it in.So basically he begins to question me like I've cheated on him.I tried explaining to him that they stuck like 4 different things inside of me that night and that that could be why but in stead of understanding he gets mad and goes to work and hasn't said a word to me all day.WTF?I have never and would never cheat!Any advice ladies?
    Anonymous

• So was he accusing you of having an affair? You could tell him, gee I don't know maybe it's because I am pregnant and my body is getting ready to have a baby. Get used to it, it's never going to feel the same after baby comes out! How far along are you? We as pregnant women start to dilate around 24 weeks (some sooner like I started around 16) it varies day in and day out how much you are dilated. Tell him to bite the big one, you don't need this kind of aggravation while you are pregnant!!! He's a turkey!

smilinghug

Answer by smilinghug at 7:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• omg after all that I would not have had sex! Especially after thinking I was having a miscarriage!
    Anonymous

• I'm only 9 weeks but they did a lot when I was at the hospital and I explained that and the fact that I was pregnant to him but of course he doesn't believe a word I say and just ignores me!He doesn't know anything about pregnancies but when I explain to him certain things he acts like I'm making it up.He has some issues and for now I'm just going to ignore them!
    Anonymous

• Sometimes it gets like that but goes back... I've actually never had that happen during pregnancy, only before my period. How far are you? I've has c-sections.... so I know mine is still "tight" but other women say that it won't be that same, so he should get used to it
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Its been a week so I figured it would be okay especially since I DIDN'T have a miscarriage and everything was FINE!
    Anonymous

• Ugh, thats annoying of him! Tell him he better grow up fast, he's going to be a Dad!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Oh and I'm 9weeks!
    Anonymous

• He needs to read What To Expect When Your Expecting...then maybe he won't be such a Neanderthal!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• LMAO @ Neanderthal!!!! hahahahaha to funny!!! Tell him to grow the FU#$ up!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008