What is the average number of "things to do" that you have for your SO/DH on a weekly basis?

4_28_bbboy

Asked by 4_28_bbboy at 10:20 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Anything I'm LUCKY enough to get him to do, besides "dust" the TV remote. My husband did NOT put the "A" in ambition.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 10:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• seven hundred.

But that's only because he completes, on the average of one task per month, unless it's his idea.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ONE
    I do everything around here. I ask him to do a few things around the house a week and MAKE him do atleast one of them. He only does what I cannot.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• hes been gone a year, so he gets back I have a LONG LONG LIST. Number one being have sex Muahahahahaha.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I don't have a list, he has a list of his own of things that he needs to get done and I have to persuade him to leave his list and relax! My husband never sits still and the only TV he watches are football or baseball games.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• One or two unless he decides he wants something done. The only think I ask is that put away the laundry.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• ha ha ha =)
    4_28_bbboy

Comment by 4_28_bbboy (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• he does just as much as me, and I dont tell him to, he just does it because he's very organized....very
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:54 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• my husband is the same as ashleybishop, he just doesn't know how to sit and relax, he always has something to do and if its not around the house, hes off helping his friends with their cars or eletric in their house. i have to tell him to take a day of to himself, relax and sleep. he never sleeps
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 11:10 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• The only thing he does is take out the trash. Which is fine by me.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2010