Kinect for xbox

Do you have it?.. Do you like it?
Are you going to get it?
what games do you like if you have it?
Or why wont you be getting it if you have an xbox?

We just got it this last weekend & I think its AWESOMMMEEEE! But I think it could be limited for some people cause you have to have a pretty big space to use it.

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• No controllers at ALL :D that's the beauty of it, it uses body recognition software.

We don't have it, don't have the cash for it right now and we don't 'need' it. We want it, do we'll wait a while.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 12:58 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Don't have it. How does it work....are there no controls? That might be a good thing...I have a permanent black mark in my 42" HDTV from a Wii remote....
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sounds awesome mommatasha! I am definitely going to think about getting one. My guess is they will be scarce in just a few weeks...better get on the ball, I guess!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my hubby wants it so im sure we'll get it soon, maybe santa will bring it to him this year.
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Heather, we have a Wii too.. Kinect just about made our Wii void! With Wii I hated having errors when holding the remote wrong (like during workouts).... Or lost remote mid-air.... teaching young kids is kinda hard on wii too..
    -With Kinect we have had NO "censor" issues (but your living room does have to be a good size (must have a space 7ft away from your tv, and about 5ft wide) it picks up everything we do... And automatically recognizes us when players change.
    -During multiplayer games anyone can jump in/out at any moment.. No "restarts".. (AWESOME!)
    - My dd 4yo understands it very well. just have to help her with reading.
    -If u have xbox live-- u can play kinect with other people.. or video chat with others (trying to get my sis who lives a few states away to get it!)
    The only bad thing ive found is amount of space needed. someone in small apartments or really low ceilings may have some issues.
    MommaTasha1003

Comment by MommaTasha1003 (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2010