Is it normal to feel like this?

I all around don't feel good this time...I don't remember feeling like this with my first pregnancy...my stomach feels very heavy ( like when I turn over, stand up from the bath, and so on)...I'm exhausted 24/7 (which I know is normal)..I'm having pain in my pelvic bone (not alot, more just when I sit to go to the bathroom)...I'm only about 9 weeks (the doc won't see me until week after next...and that's calling around to other docs too...)..so is this normal? I'm not too worried but it's def different from my first pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, even for the same woman. It may just be that this one is going to come with more aches and pains and feeling like crap. I know it's not much fun, but at least it's temporary. Sometimes my stomach felt heavy that early when I was pregnant. Sometimes, a pregnancy puts more pressure on the pelvis than another pregnancy. Maybe it has to do with where the embryo attaches and the placenta forms? I don't know. But again, every pregnancy is different, and can be radically so even in the same mama. I hope the second trimester brings relief!! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I think it is normal! If you already had a child your body is already streached I guess to say so this time it feels like it is heavier I guess! I know I felt the same with my second! Best of luck to you with the rest of your pregnancy!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I'm only about six weeks along with baby number two, and I know how you feel. When I got pregnant with my daughter (now 2 1/2), I was happy all the time, and as long as I was constantly eating something, I didn't even get any morning sickness. It was the perfect textbook pregnancy from start to finish. This time, I am a mess! I feel more in the realm of mood swings than in my entire life, I'm more exhausted, and I, too, feel very heavy already and am more uncomfortable, sharp fleeting pains included all over my abdomen. I imagine the responsibility of already having a little one to take care of is partially what's making us so much more prone to the symptoms of being tired/not feeling well, but at least take comfort in knowing you're not alone. I hope you feel better soon!
    grace727

Answer by grace727 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 7, 2010