Has anyone ever called DFCS on you?

My MIL did when my son was 1 and i was 4m pregnant with mydaughter. She told them i didnt feed him right and that i NEVER changed his diaper. She lives 2hrs away and we saw her every 2m. My kids have only had 3 at the most diaper rashes their whole lives and i actually have been told i change them to much. And my son is Very tall for his age and now so is my Daughter. They found NOTHING wrong and closed the case.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NOPE, THANK GOODNESS!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 7:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My DH's ex called on us several times when she was trying to get custody of the girls. She said we were making meth, giving the girls pot to make them sleep, chaining them to their beds, denying them food, beating them, all sorts of horrible things. Of course they couldn't find anything when they came, and we were able to use it against her in court.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 7:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• yes the system sucks my Doc called because I didnt bring my daughter in for a second shot.....it was closed the next day 14 yrs with this Doc for that I had to get a new Doc I was hurt over it
    Anonymous

• Sounds like your MIL has issues since she is making up stories about you. There must be something really eating at her to make her do something so horrible.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Yes she just HATES me she thinks her son deserves better.
    Anonymous

• How does your husband react to her treatment of you? Does she not think that by calling the DFCS it hurts not just you but her son and her grandchildren as well?
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I tried to explain that to her.
    He didnt like it when we found out it was her he told her she wasnt allowed to come to the house for a while and we didnt see her for 4m and now i she wants to see them its when im not around.
    Anonymous

• As long as she isn't causing problems with your marraige or hurting your children in any way...physically or mentally..I'd let her see them when your not around. At least you won't have to make nice...lol. It's hard to let her see them but it's the right thing for your children and IMO it makes you the better person and shows alot of character. Let her play her games because in the long run...the choices she makes will come back to bite her in the butt.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 5:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2008