Confused, can anyone help plz?

Ok so I have had 3 positive pregnancy serum (blood) test in the past 2 years and wasnt really pregnant. (no sign of baby what so ever) I just had a for positive blood test and the ER doc said that is i'm not pregnant that he suspects a tumor in my fillopeon (spell check) tubes. Will find out for sure tues. Has anyone had or kno someone who has had anything similer to this?

PrOuD_MaMa_2

Asked by PrOuD_MaMa_2 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had what they call a "chemical pregnancy" where it shows up in your blood and urine... I was pregnant but it didn't have a chance to attach to my uterus, so when I started my period, it came out then GL i hope this helps
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Sometimes there are other problems that cause a pos. test. One of those is tumor in certain female organs. I have read about it but dont have any first hand knowledge. I am sure you could search up some info on line. Having what they call a "chemical pregancy" is not the same thing as what you are describing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I had a molar pregnancy (hydatidform mole) this is a tumour, often non cancerous which I had removed by d&c, it produces the pregnancy hormone and is horrible!! Hopefully it isn't tht for you but maybe it's the kind of thing they were talking about?
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• MeAndLo Did removing the tumor keep you from having children
    PrOuD_MaMa_2

Comment by PrOuD_MaMa_2 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Nov. 7, 2010