so i went through my 2nd round of clomid? missed my period and got a neg hpt, i cramped and spotting for one day and then 3 days later brown discharge but not alot. Why is this happening? Anyone else experienced something familiar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on it.....a long time ago...my son is almost 20 years old. :) I remember similar incidents to what you are describing, but I really don't remember my particular details. I was on it for about 8 months total over 2 1/2 years, with a miscarriage in the middle. Clomid is a hormone, so it messes up your normal cycle, don't be surprised, but do call the doc if you are concerned. Good luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• You could try testing again. Depending on when you tested the first time, it could have been to early to tell if you were pregnant or not. The discahrge could be implantation bleeding. I hope you find out soon. Good Luck!
    Erin_Jus

Answer by Erin_Jus at 11:38 AM on Nov. 8, 2010