Family game night/ family movie night

I am a single mom for two 7 and10 and I was wondering what movies do you watch on movie night and what games do you play?? I bought the kids some new games and movies for chirstmas today and my mom was getting mad at me. I play backjack with the kids, it makes them add fast-lol and today I bought a poker set and she thought that was terrible--(--ps she let me pull pull-tabs when I was in 7 th grade, and she that it was fun), and as far as movies I got the incrediables, and a box set of jackass movies and some hbo box sets.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in General Parenting

• a 7 and 10 year old are WAY too young for jackass movies.... we play cooking mama on the wii with our 4 y/o dd
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• My kids like Life, Monopoly, Sorry but I can understand the poker set and they will probably like it. Poker is popular these days. As for the movies, I don't quite approve of the Jackass videos, but that is a personal opinion of mine. The Incredibles was a good movie. How about the Transformer movies... oh, I'm not the greatest with movie titles but I know everyone like the Transformer movies here.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• friday nights is family night
    strictmomhere

Answer by strictmomhere at 1:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2010