If my personal trainer is my SO's best friend...is that weird?

I would love to be able to exercise with my SO. Seriously. He is a personal trainer and helps so many people get fit and train. But we always start talking and next thing you know nothing has been accomplished LOL

So instead my Personal Trainer, once a week, is his best friend. It's simply easier because I have nothing I want to talk to him about, it's free, and basically he just checks my fitness level and sets a work out plan for the following week.

My cousin was saying that that is weird

but I want to know what you think...is it bad or weird to have my SO's BF train me instead of my SO? just out of curiosity.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 11:48 PM on Nov. 6, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• If you and your SO are comfortable with it then I see nothing wrong at all. It isn't like he is laying on top of you to stretch you out or anything. lol Go for it, get healthy and have fun!!!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I think youre lucky! LOL. I want my husbands best friend to be a Personal Trainer :)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 6, 2010

• I agree with the prior posters....seriously. If you all are comfortable with the arrangement and it's doing the job, then there's NOTHING weird about it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 10:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• No, I would be happy because it would be someone I'm already comfortable with.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 7, 2010