Weird pains "down stairs" adult content

This may be TMI but for the past couple of weeks (i am 34 weeks pregnant) every once in a while he either kicks or moves and it hurts in my vagina or my clit... It's almost like a stabbing pain. Sometimes when I feel it in my clit, it doesn't really hurt, but it's quite uncomfortable. Is this normal? What could it mean?

molly_beth13

Asked by molly_beth13 at 12:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, totally normal. Have you ever pushed too hard in your bellybutton and felt that pain travel all the way down? That's what it felt like for me during pregnancy anyway. I assume it is just all attached and the nerves are easy to hit when your entire insides get rearranged. It has dropped my to the ground before.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:29 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• dropped *me* .....oops.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I get this aswell, Im 32 weeks and my baby has always sat low so have had this pain throughout the pregnancy..isn't it horrible sometimes takes my breath away but the midwife assured me it's normal and is mainly due to his position.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Unfortunately it is normal. It will go away soon though. ;)
    gypsyjewels

Answer by gypsyjewels at 10:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010