I need to vent, thanks

i just need to vent, i have barely spoken to my hubby in 3 weeks and I miss him terribly. Im driving myself crazy not knowing whether or not he's going to ever come back home or talk to me and explain what's going on. I have so much i really need to be doing and should be doing but i am so depressed and I miss him so much, I just dont know what to do. Thanks for listening

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 12:20 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure! I hope it all works out the way you want it to. Keep your chin up and lots of luck to you!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thank you. i hope it does too
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Sorry, Life can really hurt sometimes. I guess one thing that I can tell you that has helped me is to focus on right now. Future and past tripping gets me no where. Solve your worst scenario and let the rest work itself out. Worry and fear are the biggest enemies we have. Just keep going, stay busy and keep gratitude close. It could alwys be worse. Sometimes the hardest things we go through can be the best builders of character. Look at this as a chance to change , learn and grow. Hugs !!
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• wELL GIRL IT DEPENDS ON WHY HE LETF? DID YOU KICK HIM OUT? OR DID HE WILLING LEAVE? IS HE TRYING TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU ? THOSE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO CONSIDER!! IF HES GOING ON ABOUT HIS LIFE AS IF HE WAS HOME THEN YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO THE SAME THING NO MATTER WHAT I PRAY ALL TURNS OUT FOR THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY !!
    fransisca

Answer by fransisca at 1:47 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• pray for him that he may be able to explain to you his side
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 2:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• You have a lot of posts about your DH's leaving issues...I believe he is possibly with someone else and you are just unwilling to accept that he has asked for a divorce and the marriage is done...It hurts and I think you may be a little obsessed now. I mean did you call him like you wanted to if not why not, why not ask him for an explanation? I believe it is because he has already explained it and you are not wanting to accept and see what he has said. Sorry sweetie but I think after 3 weeks and a divorce request you might need to accept it as what he has told you it is....over. =(

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:45 PM on Nov. 7, 2010