When did your twins come and did they spend time in the NICU & if so how long?

vanessaalej

Asked by vanessaalej at 12:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My twins were born at 32 weeks and 3 days. And they stayed in the NICU for a month
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:54 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• mine were born at 27 weeks, we only had one survivor and he was about 2 months in the hospital then home a week then back inthe hospital for 2 weeks then home. We have had a few more hospital stays but they were usually 2 - 4 days and in our local hospital. His other stays were at med centers that we had to travel to.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• my boys were born thirty minutes into my 36th week. Tyler, the younger, was 7lb3oz and stayed for ten days. Taden weighed 5lbs1oz and stayed for 3 weeks.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I had went in labor at 29 weeks but was able to stop labor (I was in the hospital for 5 days) and stay pregnant longer. My twins were born at 34 weeks. I'd already had a steroid shot so their lungs did well. They spent 10 days in. They were in the 4 lb range. I honestly think they could have been in longer if I had not set my mind to getting them feeding on their own sooner.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 7, 2010