How many mommas let their babies sleep with them?

Asked by LadyofIvory at 12:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in General Parenting

• not me! lol

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My son does and has since he was little (he's now 3) my daughter will only sleep in her bed. She won't even Fall asleep if she's being held! She's 13 months.

Answer by OBImomma at 12:30 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I'm always co-slept with my kids... And plan to with this new one as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My daughter sleeps with me. I love it! lol I miss it when she doesnt sleep with me. But I am a single mom so I don't have anyone else to sleep with. I think its a good bonding thing. If I could do it over....I probably wouldnt change a thing. There are times when it's hard and just annoying lol but I love to sleep with her. She is 2 now. I have no clue how to get her out! lol

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I let one of my twins sleep with me after her 5am feeding. It's just easier to lay her down in my bed after feeding her. She goes back to sleep and so do and, and we are both happy. :)

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:51 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I co slept with DD til she was about a year. Now we only sleep together if we want some extra cuddle time or she is sick. She is 3

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• nope did it with my oldest till she was 1 no more kids in my bed lol

Answer by strictmomhere at 1:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My step Grandmother accidentally rolled over and suffocated her newborn baby. I couldn't imagine the pain and heart ache this would give someone. That alone was enough to scare me into NEVER letting my Daughter sleep with my Husband and I as an infant. She is now 3 1/2 and only sleeps in bed with us if she is very sick.

Answer by nat1387 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• its not that i LET my boys sleep with me. its that they malnipulate me with their good looks~
    ok yeah i let them sleep with me. usually just tyler my youngest twin. hes 1, and usually spends half the night in my bed. hes working his way up to the entire night. its so frustrating. its getting worse not better, which is a big wake up call for me to crack down on this bad habit!

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:12 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I love cosleeping with my 5-month old! i couldn't imagine not having her near me or having to get up all the time to feed her. she already puts herself on and off the boob at night!

Answer by SquirrelyMama at 1:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2010