Anything you're NOT looking forward to?

Is there anything about the holidays you're not looking forward to? I am NOT looking forward to spending time with some of husband's family members(I will still act civil though) but uuuuuugh...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I am not looking forward to going to my parents house. There are 13 smokers, 11 of them chain smokers and they all smoke inside a small house with the windows closed.

Ugh... I dread it every single year.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 7:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• My husband is deploying in about 20 days. I am staying down here with no family. Just my kids and I.
    Anonymous

• Not having enough money
    Anonymous

• inlaws...
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

God Bless you and him
    Anonymous

• Yea anon, not having money!! This is my first year as a SAHM and I am so broke. If i worked id be doing it to pay for daycare! Thank God for credit cards! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• im not looking to see my step mother in law i cant stand her she a two face
    Anonymous

• I love, love, love Christmas and the holidays....I refuse to let in-laws or anything else ruin all of the fun! ...It is called....Smirnoffs and ear plugs! LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I hate to be brutally honest, but I'm not really looking forward to the first month after I have my daughter. Yes, I'm REALLY excited to give birth, but I'm absolutely not looking forward to recovering from it and getting into the whole "mommy" routine. I've never constantly been around a newborn, only occasionally been around them. I know I'll be fine, but I'm still kind of dreading the in-between learning stage :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I don't like having to go to so many different places. We go to 1 place on Christmas Eve, then go to 3 places on Christmas Day. It stresses me out sometimes. Money is stressful, but my SO and I decided to not buy each other gifts. We are going to exchange gifts after we file our taxes. I do enjoy the Thanksgiving and Holiday season.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 8:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2008