Anybody Going 2 After Thxsgivin Sales???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 12:48 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Shopping

• I used to always say Black Friday is a waste of my time! Last year I went with a friend, and let me tell you! DEALS DEALS AND MORE DEALS! It is so worth waking up early and going. The only down side is their is a lot of crazy people around!
    DevinNKalebsMom

Answer by DevinNKalebsMom at 12:55 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• YES!! YES!! YES!! Hubs and I go and have a great time - we do most of our shopping at WM. That is the only store in our town though so half the town is there I guess that makes it a community event?? We have 7 grandkids to shop for, their 2 sets of parents, oldest son and his wife, and 2 grown kids that live in another town (no mates), We also usually get some household decorations. For my parents and my sibs I usually do some type of homemade basket cuz they make way more that we do so I can't buy them what they really want. We do not share holidays (or anything) with Hubs crazy family We have tried several times in the past and they did not reciprocate so we finally quit trying with them. I suppose however, we could make a small donation to a Ronald McDonald house in their family name??

mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:57 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• YES! Old Navy has the best sale!
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 1:10 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• yes, target and walmart will try old navy this year
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 9:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Yes, Best buy
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Thxsgivin? REALLY?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2010