okay so my fianc'e graduates bootcamp dec 22, were going up there too see him and take him back home. Me and his family and also my family were talkin bout the wedding. I thought of planning everything booking the poeple and place. Along with his family's help. & also ON christmas day his mom hands him a box saying you'll need this inside is our wedding bands. and then his family tells him the wedding is tomorrow and everything is planned. What do ya'll think of that?

We have been engaged for a long time now and before he left he said plan a wedding but dont set a date just yet because we dont know what day but now that the family knows the day and everything and we have time to plan i think it will be perfect.(: i would love for your opinon of it also things i could do for my wedding and what not(:

tammygal12209

Asked by tammygal12209 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Relationships

• I personally wouldn't set a date without telling him first, that's not exactly something you throw a surprise party for. besides, he needs to be with you to get the license.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• some states only one person needs to get the license....I was the only one to get my marriage license but if he is the kind of guy who wouldn't mind you setting everything up then I guess it is a good idea and a little fun
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:49 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I would make sure he was somewhat involved or he may use the "you forced me to marry you" line down the road...I have a bad feeling for this type of thing...I would personally NEVER do this to someone I plan on spending my life with but that is me....not good I say not good at all....
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:38 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• I personally couldn't do that without talking to my fiancee first.
    mindi6103

Answer by mindi6103 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2010

• No coming out of boot camp is going to be a big enough shock to his system. I would not spring that on him. He does not know how to live every day life without someone telling him what to do. Let him adjust a little bit first.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:12 AM on Nov. 15, 2010