When Was Jesus Christ Born??? If You Dont Believe He Was Born Don't Answer

Only give specifics like the month or day or date you think...

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 1:23 AM on Nov. 7, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Springtime
    Labellevie

Answer by Labellevie at 8:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Going to answer anyway..
    By what my mum has said... they were traveling for a Census of sorts... which only took place in Spring. So, going by that, I would say April or May (Now, I may be off, it has been awhile since i have had that discussion with my mum, considering I am a pagan)
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• Spring or Fall. I am glad He was born, not so much worried about when. More importantly, I am thankful He died for our sins.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:27 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• From a scientific perspective? No living person knows--they WEREN'T there! They can only follow an old mythology book that doesn't specify a certain time period (you'd think they would with someone as important as the creator of a new religion). To mesh the smattering of odd and conflicting facts, scientists have guessed at somewhere between the end of April and the beginning of Sept between 2 B.C. and 4 A.D. (or B.C.E.) The only thing they're sure of?? It WASN'T Dec. 25th!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:54 PM on Nov. 7, 2010

• In the spring
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 1:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• My grandfather who was an amateur astrologist, believed it was sometime between August and October of our calendar. I have heard others say it may have been spring such as April or May. I don't really know as the Bible doesn't tell us specifically.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• From the biblical description it would have been sometime in the spring... But I couldn't fair to guess at an exact date, who could?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• September-October during the Feast of Tabernacles.

http://biblelight.net/sukkoth.htm
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• for some reason i thought it was july or something when i was growing up. i never thought it was december. now i don't even know. not sure we were ever given a date.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:39 AM on Nov. 7, 2010

• There was no Dec 25th back then. They used that date to cover over an already existing pagan holiday.

I have heard he was born in the Spring.
    For an exact year range, find out when the Romans were physically in control of the Fertile Cresent Region to get a rough idea of the date.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2010